Sunday, January 26, 2014

Chevrolet Truck Bob's Christmas Tree Lot At Night

It's the grill that caught my attention from 100 yards away as I pulled into the parking lot. It's the kind of grill you could comb your hair in and if not there definitely in the chrome half moon headlight covers. The next day I worked nearby I had my camera and was ready to shoot this truck. One thing I love about shooting at night is the different color of the light sources. In the second image you can see mostly warm (orange), a few cool (green) and at least one neutral light. If you look close you can see the left front of the truck is bathed in warm light while the right side is more neutral. I also shot some during the day and had a nice surprise when a 1956 Plymouth Safari station wagon pulled in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment