Wednesday, September 11, 2013

All My Friends Know A Low Rider 1963 Chevy Impala

I saw this 1963 Chevy Impala at the Midnighters 17th Annual Downtown Martinez Car Show. This car reminds me of the years I spent in Martinez California. Low riders were all over the place it seemed like almost every other house. I never did understand why someone would spend so much on hydraulics, but I can think of a few purchases I made to later regret. Im also sure people have questioned a few of my purchases too. Besides the car does look pretty cool like this and I thought would make a great image.




The car also reminds me of the beginning of the Cheech and Chong movie Up In Smoke. Thats not too far off from most of the low riders that were in my neighborhood. Here is the scene that it reminds me of.

No comments:

Post a Comment