Sunday, November 6, 2011

Clayton Valley Pumkin Farm 2011

This is our trip to the Clayton Valley Pumkin Farm. We have made it every year since Emily was two years old. This year Ben got to come too.





I have always wanted to play with a flash to backlight Emily in the maze. I finally took the time to do it and I think I like the shots of Jacob with no flash. Let me know what you think.





I gelled the flash to warm the tone on the next shot and took it off for the next two. I think I like the skin tone on the first first one, but I don't like the muddy tone in the white shirt. It would be easy enough to fix the shirt in Photoshop. The skin tones in the 2nd and 3rd shot look pale but I like the clean white tone in the shirt. What do you think?






Jacob planking ; ).







Looks like Jacob saw a ghost.


No comments:

Post a Comment