Sunday, May 24, 2015

Fort Point The Other Side

This is the south side of the Golden Gate Bridge and on the west side of Fort Point. I had tried previously to access this area but failed, I had started out from Baker Beach and the beach disappeared into a cliff. On this trip I started further north and in the excitement I trespassed (I did not see the sign) but my daughter pointed it out to me on the way out. I noticed we were watched very closely by a police officer on a bike and the wind surfer in the last image. At first I thought it was just a wind surfer but I noticed he was very interested in what I was doing. They did not approach me but they let me know I was being watched. The first and last image were the only shots taken after I had trespassed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment