Monday, May 30, 2011

Camping Mt. Diablo 2009

Its almost time for camping here is a poster I made from a camping trip on Mt Diablo. I had been wanting to light a tent with a flash for a background. The only problem is the tent is mostly grey. I did the best and made that part of the tent that was not grey central to one of the images in the poster. The girls were playing with a snake that I thought was a gopher snake. Upon further examination it was a rattle snake (a baby rattle snake at that!!!). The next morning Emily posed by a warning sign about rattlers. We also had racoons vist us the whole trip. I got many shots of the racoon, but I liked the one of him coming out of the garbage can. I made that one into a wanted poster. The bottom is a panorama of the view from our campsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment