Friday, December 28, 2012

New Orleans Square Disneyland

New Orleans Square has always been my favorite place in Disneyland. It is where I fell in love with chocolate pecan pie at the Blue Bayou restaurant. I have never been to New Orleans, but I hope to make it some day. I know I would eat lots of food and listen to jazz music. The following images are roughly the same area one taken during the day with a cool tone from the overcast sky and one taken at night with a warm tone due to the tungsten lighting. Both shots were taken shortly after a rainstorm which helps bring out a rich tone on the ground surfaces. The rain also ads a slight reflection adding more color to the scene.
 

You can almost count on a kid walking by with one of those light up toys that spins to walk by at any time of night in Disneyland. I used the shot with the lighted toy to add color and mystery to the image. Whys is the light there? Who had the toy? What kind of toy? ...............etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment